Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sad

I just can't get out of the sadness. Ever since I started bleeding the day I o'd, I've felt sad and a little scared. It really bothers me and makes me a little depressed that there are no answers as to why I'm bleeding. I'm supposed to start Provera, but I'm really paranoid that somehow the beta was too early and that if I end up taking it, I'll find out I'm actually pregnant. To avoid that possibility, I'm going to wait until Saturday and test then. If it's negative then, I'll start the Provera. I really hope that next cycle doesn't involve crazy bleeding; I can't handle it happening again. I need there to be a chance that this could work sometime soon. I really want a baby before my 29th birthday in October next year, so we have about 6 more months for that to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your still bleeding. I had that last cycle from 3DPO until I got my period at 11 DPO. It really does suck. Especially when everything else seems 'normal'(what ever that means!)
    What will the provara do?

    ReplyDelete