Friday, June 6, 2008

3 DPO and life in nannyville

My temp went up more today, so o on CD 21 (Tuesday) is confirmed :). Based on my non-medicated LP of 11-12 days, I might get FP by Sunday, June 15...which is Father's Day. This is very reminiscent of last month and Mother's Day. It's not a good sign for me it seems. I'm going to wait to test until I'm late on 14 DPO (which is Tuesday the 17). Since I'm not on progesterone, I have no really need to test.

The kids I nanny for are very funny. W is 9 months old and S is 2 1/2 years old. W is crawling and pulling up, but he's not scooting yet. He really loves his walker, and rolls around most of the house with it. He's been a bit cranky the last few days; it may be teething. S is being potty trained so she can go to PK-3 in August. She does pretty well and goes on her own without prompting, but only when she's naked. She hasn't realized that she needs to get on the potty when she needs to go even when she is wearing underwear or a pull-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment