Tuesday, June 10, 2008

7 DPO and the likely end of cycle #9

This morning I woke up to relatively heavy full red flow at 7DPO (or 10 DPO based on OPKs). I had to get up early this morning, of course which makes it worse. 5 am is not when you want to see blood almost a week early. Either way my LP was way too short, even compared to my usual 11 day LP unmedicated. Even if the flow somehow stops (it has slowed down since the morning) and doesn’t return for a week, it’s highly unlikely that I could be pregnant.

I’m so frustrated and disappointed. We are almost at 11 months TTC. Only 2 more cycles and it will be officially infertility. I don’t know what to do since we can’t afford to move on to an RE yet. I’m just stuck here hoping against hope that my body can actually do this, which is seeming less likely every cycle. I’m really hoping that the rest of today doesn’t turn out as crappy as this morning has.

There was thunder and lightning most of last night so I didn’t sleep well. It rained earlier and now it’s just grey and overcast. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep, but I got off work too late to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment