Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Annoyed

I'm annoyed that I've been bleeding for over a week and will probably continue to bleed for almost a week more. I'm annoyed that less than a month from our anniversary, we are still having to deal with TTC. I'm annoyed that I've been in a crappy mood since I started bleeding. I'm annoyed that it may be another year before we would move on to the RE. I'm annoyed that I probably won't o for at least two more weeks.

I'm so tired of waiting. I'm tired of TI. I'm tired of worrying about whether our timing will be good. I just want to be pregnant, so one of these days I can have a child with blonde hair and blue eyes. Only two more cycles before we hit cycle 12, and with my lovely cycles I'm only going to be on cycle 10 after trying for a year.

I haven't really gone anywhere other than lunch or dinner in Memphis so far. I should probably do something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment