Friday, June 27, 2008

Bloodwork results back

CBC and thyroid are both normal. I was actually kind of hoping that my thyroid would be off since that's something that my insurance would have to cover treatment for. Since we can't afford to go to the RE right now, we may try one more round of clomid (my 4th) with my ob/gyn. I called DH so he can think about it.

I'm trying to figure out how to deal with the fact that we probably won't be moving forward to the RE for a while (at least 6 months or a year). This will especially be an issue if we don't do another round of clomid. I really just want to have some answers about what's going on and why it's taking a while, and I hate that I'm just having to keep waiting and hoping that it will work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment