Sunday, June 8, 2008

Spotting at 5 DPO

The spotting actually start late on Friday at 3DPO. It got worse yesterday. It has gotten a little better but not stopped yet. All that I can think is that spotting this early is likely to be some sort of progesterone issue. I'm supposed to wait until next month for progesterone b/w to make sure that the clomid is out of my system completely. It's possible, but unlikely, that it's implantation bleeding. However, for that to be true I'd have to be pregnant, which is pretty unlikely at this point.

D and I spent the afternoon trying to get rid of as much wisteria as possible. The vines were everywhere and we must have dug up over 100 feet of root. I hate that stuff. The problem is that we won't be able to completely get rid of it since some of the roots are on our neighbor's side of the fence. We also washed D's car, and afterwards I realized that my back and shoulder got sunburned :(.

D has been losing weight, partly for a contest a work. I was very excited when he said today that he thinks his sex drive is coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment